Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes please!

Oh if only I was not a poor, starving (did I mention POOR?) student. Whoever says "Money can't buy happiness" has not seen the beautiful Betsey Johnson peeptoes I have my eye on. I was inspired to make a little visual wish list by one of my favourite blogs The Vintage Society. And here she is: See? Told you the Betsey's were magic. The soles are a diamond checkerboard pattern with a big pink Betsey kiss on them! *swoon*

As for the rest:
-my hippie soul craves a peace pendant (a trip to Forever 21 is definitely in order)
-I have a random obsession with jumpers and must find the perfect one. I found a great one in black at Urban Behaviour, it was even on sale for $15 - but the only ones in my size had holes in them (damn you shitty cheap clothing manufacturers)!
-And as for the gladiators...At first I was not a fan, but after seeing some great pairs at Coachella I have turned. HOWEVER, I am NOT a fan of the up-to-the-knee crazy bondage-looking ones. I'd just like a simple pair, no higher than the ankle. So there.

IN OTHER NEWS:
I have yet to mention that I've recently joined the Toronto band Modernboys Moderngirls. I am singing back up vox and playing some sweet sweet tamborine! We have some pretty cool dates coming up, including a NXNE showcase and Edgefest!
Last night at rehearsal we played through our entire NXNE set, and I must say, there is nothing more exhilerating, fun, and satisfying than rocking out at full volume for 40 minutes. My ideal career choice? ROCK STAR

http://www.modernboysmoderngirls.com
http://www.myspace.com/modernboysmoderngirls
Come check us out if you're in the area this Thursday! Be sure to get there early, it's bound to fill up way before midnight!

xo.

No comments: