Friday, November 21, 2008

Can't pay my rent, but I'm f*cking gorgeous...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Take that, anxiety.
(2 nights later I had to take my first Ativan due to a severe panic attack.)


It looks as though I'll get to check a receiver off my list long before Christmas! Not just any receiver... a receiver circa 1973 (my favourite year). THANK YOU CHRIS!!!
If you think I put US or UK citizenship on my virtual Xmas list I'll get the same results? hmmm...

UPCOMING FUNTIMES:
My darling Garage Glam boys are coming back to Toronto and I am giddy with excitement.
SEMI PRECIOUS WEAPONS
Saturday, November 29th '08
Velvet Underground
I'm having some of my fave-rave friends over for bevvies before heading down to see Justin and co.
CAN'T WAIT!

always such a fab show!

x and o
-Miss A





No comments: