Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Fun

Nothing like a holiday tree-trimming extravaganza to bring friends, old and new, together for fun! Johanna threw such a party on Friday night, and as always, it was a blast!

Here's some photos of our Xmas Throwdown!...

Attempting to figure out the lighting situation...

Putting the tree in place (according to Scotty's Feng Shui suggestions)

Trimming time!

Who needs a tree when you can decorate yourself with such style?

The final touch.

Tender tree-topping times.

Playing youtube DJ...


...quite successfully judging by these sweet moves.

Having a gay ole time.

Good times had by all in attendance.

Such a lovely tree... (and way hazardous kitchen)

Thanks to Johanna for being such a lovely hostess (as usual).

x and o
-Miss A

5 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

that's spam, delete that comment. oh and i had such a wonder ful time thank you for the invite oh uh, wait a sec...

loverockfiend said...

Really? I fully thought dear Susan legitimately cared about my car insurance needs... oh well! :P

And DUDE, it wasn't my party AND I didn't even know I was going until last minute. Believe me - I would have loved to have seen you there. I kind of, sort of miss your face. A bit.

Anonymous said...

That dude is trying to hard. Ditch either the vest, the hair or the faux vinty jeans. Its overkill. Haha. Just my fashion input for today... not that he cares at all.

loverockfiend said...

Last I checked, my blog was called Diary of a LOVE rock fiend... not Diary of a HATE rock fiend.

Play nice, kids.

Raymi Lauren said...

oh i thought it was in your place haha NEVmind np.