Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Loot

The holidays were a bit of a blur, so I have some catching up to do.
Here's some of my Christmas scores! :
Yeehaw! Finally able to play records again! Thanks to Chris for this wonderful gift!


My Dad is the best ever. I am geeking out hard with this box set. It's magic!


Accessory heaven! Tonnes o' jewelery and some fancy pants stands to hang them on!


Random stocking-stuffer goodness!


Slick. Maybe this will inspire me to be more kitchen-savvy...


Family knows... a gal needs to eat. I got a bunch of these but I've already spent over half of them. It's nice to have food in the house again!

Anyhoo...seasonal depression seems to be kicking in, so that's all for now. New Years updates to follow when I feel up to it.

x and o
-Miss A

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

totally riding post holiday blues waves o're here, sigh.