Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Time - I'm on my way I'm making it

There are very few things in this life that are more satisfying and entertaining than a trip to Costco. I had not been to this magical retail wonderland since I was a kid... but Sunday the Mom and I took a drive to London and boy did we have ourselves a time!

Observe the abundant glory of COSTCO:

Holy stomach ache batman! Who gets THIS sick?

For the fish lover in all of us...

this thing weighed as much as an 8 year old child...

Dirty hair much?

A homeless man's dream. (The Listerine, not me... or maybe both...?)

**

Another great thing about Costco is the fact that there are about 15 sample stations throughout the store. I got to taste some guacamole, some roasted red pepper hummus (bought 2 tubs - YUM!), a 3 bean salad and a blueberry turnover! Free lunch!

We also went to Value Village. There is nothing better than non-Toronto Value Villages because they're not picked over by hipsters. I found THE MOST AMAZING DRESS. Black suede (genuine) figure hugging with fringe... for $9.99 - Just have to find a place to wear it. I cannot wait!

x and o
-Miss A

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

get me that pepto i get that sick hahaha

TS said...

Costco around dinner time = free meal. Man, I love Costco.

Liggybee said...

Funny thing about the Pepto...a girl friend of mine and I seem to have the odd liking for it. When we get stomach upsets, the recommended capful is just not enough...only because we like to drink it (yeah, I know, we're weird...that's why we're friends).