Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of your (online) life...


Hello friends and strangers, and welcome to my new blog - which is like my old blog - but new...
I needed a change of pace and scenery - so I thought I'd start from scratch, and here we are.

SO - I suppose the only thing to do is compartmentalize the most recent and exciting happenings in my world...
#1 - NYC Trip
I went to NYC on quite the whim a couple weeks ago. Took the bus to the train, and the train to the city, to see my darling boys...

THE WILDBIRDS:

http://www.myspace.com/thewildbirds
It was good to see the boys again, play some catch up, dance the night away.
Not only did I get to see my lads again, but I met 2 of the greatest glam companions a girl could ever know!
Introducing...THE EARTHTONE RAINBOW:

Kimme and Kit, my dear new friends and I frocked out and got a bit kooky at The Hawaiin Tropic Zone in Times Square! Complete with Go-Go dancers, creepy businessmen with their camera phones ready and servers wearing nothing but bikini's and sarongs - it was quite the night - and a great show. I shall miss them dearly. Hopefully they'll be coming to visit this side of the border very soon!
NYC facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22743&l=de457&id=501064178

#2 - Not Too Cool for School
Finally got word from Seneca - as of Jan 7th I am officially a part of their Independent Music Production program. I look forward to being poor, hungry and overworked from then until September.

NOTE: Happy Birthday to Tiffany!

peace.





No comments: