Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Better late than never...

I disappeared. I'm sorry. It began as not posting out of grief at Rourkey's Oscar loss... and embarassment of the reaction video and how enormously nerdtastic I am... and then a lot of shit happened and I just didn't get around to it. Snowball effect in a way.


I promised a reaction vid - so here it is. My obsession has mellowed by now so you won't be getting a zillion Rourke posts in the coming weeks...

Oscars - Best Actor reaction from Allison Dee on Vimeo.

I had worked myself up a lot for that moment - and was tres disappointed with the outcome. But all is over now and there are bigger fish to fry.

You've missed a lot in the past few weeks. Great live shows (Parlor Mob/Alberta Cross), good outfits, funny anecdotes. My camera decided to break down halfway through the Oscars (obviously a sign of the upcoming disappointment) so I don't have much in the way of photos from any of these events, and for that I apologize.

I have some rather large news to share with you... and will update in a couple hours with it as I'm on my way to work at the moment.

I've missed you!

x and o
-Miss A

No comments: