Saturday, March 14, 2009

Na na na na Hey Hey Goodbye

Alright so I'm late on the news. I'll get back in the swing of this blogging business soon, I swear.

My big announcement, the one you've been waiting for with much anticipation... is that after 6 very intense/crazy/fun/bad years in Toronto I'm finally packing it in.



It's been a good run but I'm just not happy here anymore (as I'm sure many of you have noticed over the past year or so). It's time to make some big changes and big decisions so I'm moving in with my Mom in Woodstock for a while to save some money and clear my head.

Not sure yet where I'll end up, but it will most likely be the US or UK. I plan on doing some traveling to further pinpoint the final destination.

I have met some of the greatest people in the world in this city, and to say I won't miss parts of it would be a lie, but I'm eager to sort my life out and figure out what makes me happy - because apparently it's NOT Toronto :S

Of course there will be a goodbye party - details to follow.

x and o
-Miss A

No comments: