Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kiss kiss bang bang

IN RECENT NEWS:
The bangs are back. Couldn't ditch 'em. they're like this integral part of my head or something. Stupid.

Also - nice rack, Raymi.

We went to Watusi for Gillian's birthday last night. Nice place, cool decor, menu looks yummy but I wasn't feeling so hot. No food, no booze, and I somehow survived being in a room with a lot of drunk people for several hours. *pats self on back*

IN OTHER NEWS:
I'm preggo with Rourkey's love child.

...

just kidding!

I felt the bartender was going to hate me for not ordering anything that actually cost money... so I decided I would temporarily be pregnant (at least for a photo). Plan backfired because

#1 I look REALLY pregnant in this picture - I don't know how I managed to pull that off. Talent + camera angles?

#2 she served my water in a tumbler - so I just look like an alcoholic white-trash mom.

sweet.

No comments: