Friday, April 17, 2009

Day old blues

This time last year...


...I was in California, at Coachella, watching amazing bands, reuniting with old friends, discovering new places.

*sigh*

The travel bug is biting hard. I haven't been away since NYC in October. Last year I went to California, NYC twice, Jersey. The year before that I went to London and NYC. The year before that was Mexico. I need to get on a plane. I need to go!

But alas, I start my new (and wonderful) job as Publicity and Promotions Coordinator for a kickass Entertainment Publicity firm downtown on Monday, so travels aren't on the horizon for me just yet. There are tentative plans to hit up Summerfest in Milwaukee over the Canada Day long weekend and see my dear old friends from the Wildbirds, but those have yet to be confirmed (fingers crossed)!

I thrive on traveling, hopefully when I get my license back I'll be the queen of weekend road trips. I just wish I could take off now.

Sorry for being neglectful - going through a big transition with the move, and the lack of a working camera to document it has left me pretty uninspired as far as blogging goes. I'll try to get better.

KINGS OF LEON ON TUESDAY! Wheeee!
x and o
-Miss A

No comments: