Friday, November 6, 2009

One last lament.

Oh Jeff Buckley...

You left us too soon.
___________________________________

I would now like to make a public apology to my body for sustaining it on coffee, cigarettes and little else for the past 2 weeks. It's crazy how ones body reacts so intensely to ones emotions.

It's also crazy how a seemingly wonderful scenario can crash and burn faster than you can blink an eye. Such is my life sometimes... but today is my last day of moping. As of tomorrow nothing but positive vibes coming out of this kooky redhead!

In 8 days I will be in Florida with my Dad, Stepmom and younger brother, soaking up some sun and gallivanting with Disney characters! I can hardly wait. I need a vacation after my last vacation... A little wholesome family fun and a regression into a more childlike state of mind should do me some good.

x&o - Miss A

No comments: